Author Topic: Diesel RV Club Rally Bremen IN Jul 2-7, 2017  (Read 143 times)

Offline giddyup

Diesel RV Club Rally Bremen IN Jul 2-7, 2017
« on: May 08, 2017, 07:51:14 AM »
Attended my first Diesel Club Rally in February at Camp Verde, AZ.  And, have just signed up for Bremen IN in July.   I drive a 40 Ft Tiffin Phaeton motor home and tow an Expedition. I've been driving gas motor homes for the last 30 years but this is the first time I've ever owned a diesel rig and knew nothing about it.  Being single I needed to learn as much as possible about everything from motor care to driving.  I'm very fortunate to have a significant other who has taught me so much about my rig and has made learning so much easier! It was his encouraging that I attended my first Diesel Club Rally and am so greatfull that I did!  It was the best rally that I've attended!!

Brett Wolfe and others lectured on all the subjects related to motor homes. Any model, motor size or make and any other questions you had were discussed.   Got to meet many to the people who are on the forum that give great advice. Things like the "MODE" button that I had no idea what it was for! Gearing  down and keeping RPM up for mountain driving was something else new to me!!  My trip back to Texas after learning was much better.  Knowing the working parks of the motor and when service is needed was another important feature to learn.

There is just a wealth of information you will learn if your an old pro or a newbie like me!!  I highly recommend attending a rally if you get a chance!  And don't be afraid to ask questions! There are people that would like to know the same answer ! See you there!!

Who is signed up to attend?   Hope we can meet!!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 08:14:35 AM by Brett Wolfe »