Page 7 - Summer 2019 Travelore
P. 7

DRVC Travelore - Page 7
                    continued from previous page
Searching for Officers
Nominating Committee Seeks
Your Aid
Diesel RV Club officers serve two-year terms. The terms of office are staggered to ensure some continuity of leadership from one year to the next. On even years, President, VP Rally Coordinator, VP Technical, Secre- tary, and National Director are elected. In odd years the Senior Vice President, VP Publishing, Treasurer, and Alternate National Director are elected.
This year, being an odd-numbered year, the specified range of offices will be elected plus a few others since some vacancies exist.
Volunteerism powers our Club. Without members vol- unteering to hold key positions, an organization, such as Diesel RV Club, may struggle to maintain a certain level of activity. With this awareness the Nominating Committee seeks your assistance in filling the critical positions that are subject to election at the summer rally in Miles City. A listing of the positions to be filled are provided in the following paragraphs.
If you have questions about the job responsibilities, please contact a member of the Nominating Commit- tee or the person currently filling the position. Please study the positions carefully and choose one that best fits your skills or interests.
Senior VP – The Senior Vice President assists the President and serves as the presiding officer in the
continued on page 8
The only issue (for me) is that the donut that comes with the system is a 3 1⁄2-inch donut. I purchased a 4-inch donut online because my dump at home is that size as opposed to the more standard 3 or 3 1⁄2-inch. While I could have gotten by with the smaller donut, I felt safer with the larger one which provided a good tight (and waterproof) fit.
If you ever use a “honey wagon”, you will need to purchase the adapter that converts from the Cam-Loc back to the bayonet connection.
The hose expands to approx.
20 feet. So, if you think you
are more than that from the
campground sewer connection,
you will need to purchase the
20-foot extension hose. I did, and while I haven’t used it yet, I’m sure I will since I’ve been to campgrounds in which dumps were almost 30 feet from my water bay.
After more than six months of ownership, I’m quite pleased with the system. If you have the room in your water bay, it is an easy install that can be done by anybody.
For more information about the Waste Master, go to the following URL or do an internet search: https://drainmaster.com/rv/products/waste-master- 20-sewer-hose-system
Rod Kenly, President of Diesel RV Club, wrote the content of this article based on his personal experience.

5   6   7   8   9